Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Coming Soon!

Soon to come a review of my new reel I picked up from Mahoney's and I am hoping to do a little fishing with some friends on the Watauga this saturday which if the weather goes the way they are saying it should be a beautiful day on saturday but here lately I have been looking foward to those ugly cloudy days of cool rainy weather because of the good fishing it has brought too and also less people out on the river too but this weekend will well be waited for the last week has been extremly busy working on 3 group projects for school so I will def be looking foward to this saturday. Also a little side note this past sunday was on the river eating at my fiance camper on the river and their was surprisingly a pretty descent stonefly hatch going on which is the first time I have seen this on the watauga usually see it on some of the smaller trout streams I fish. This also reminds me I am taking a general entamology class this fall and am actually looking foward to my bug collection and hopefully collecting alot of bugs that hatch in the local streams of E. Tn for my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment