Saturday, April 11, 2009

Watauga 4/11


Had a couple hours to fish this morning which I really dont like fishing when I feel like I have to rush through it because I have to be somewhere at a certain time but I had to take a break from all the school work I have done this week so an old roommate of mine and I got to the watauga early that morning just to find high muddy water in Elizabethton we figured it was prob from Doe river so we headed up above the Doe and the water was alittle bit better but still muddy. So after fishing two hours he had caught two little ones and I had caught one brown trout and had one come off. Fishing was really slow and from talking with others fishing too they were having the same success but hopefully tomorrow it will be better and if I can find a break from working on a school project may hit the water for an hour or two before church.

No comments:

Post a Comment